We offer Web GIS service through the following:
- Analytic web maps
- Animated and real time
- Collaborative web maps
- Online atlases
- Static web maps
The current technology to have taken the world of GIS by storm is Remote Sensing. It is not possible to carry out physical survey of an area that is huge. The data collected will not be in-depth and accurate. As a result, the solution offered will not be worth it. But with Remote sensing it is easy to collect huge data without wasting too much time, money as well as resources.
Karmick’s expertise in remote sensing branches out to:
- meet classification,
- image correction,
- image enhancement,
- image processing,
- change detection services
We offer remote sensing services by creating data to analyze and compare data of forestry, weather, vegetation, pollution, erosion, land use.
Karmick technical teams have good hands-on experience of using remote sensing software’s like ERDAS IMAGINE, ENVI, and ER Mapper etc.
Karmick remote sensing services includes in the following verticals
Karmick has extensive experience and expertise in providing cost effective, time bound and flawless services. You will also have the updated information regarding the project at all the stages.
- Satellite Imagery Interpretation and Classification
- Classification-supervised and unsupervised
- Change detection
- Slope aspect analysis
- Land cover classification
- Coastal ecosystem management
- Enhanced Normalized Difference Vegetation Index
- Environmental impact assessment
- Clutter data for Wireless telecommunication mapping for RF planning
- Watershed management
- Digital Elevation Model