Our client is a petroleum brand of Chevron Corporation. Through a flexible fuel supply chain, they provide safe and reliable supply of high-quality fuels to a diverse number of customer segments, including retail, mining, agriculture, aviation, transport, small-to-medium enterprises, marine, automotive and government. They supply in more than 60 countries in the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East, and Southern Africa. The brand has high performance Caltex Delo, Havoline, Lubricants and Engine Oil Products for the South African market.
Client had four different sites for each brand. Management of their products and other records was becoming very difficult and time consuming. The main problem they were facing with their websites was that they had to manage the control panels of four different sites separately.
Client had four different sites:
We had to merge all the four sites of Caltex, Caltex havoline, Caltex lubricants and Caltex delo into single site so that management and tracking of data was organized and easily controlled. Upon studying the client’s requirement, we planned to
- Create a main site for the client, where we can input the common records for the other subsites, Delo, Havoline and Lubricants and broadcast them as per requirements
- Create the other three sub-sites for Delo, Havoline and Lubricants.
- Import Caltex stations as a bulk in the Caltex main site.
- Import the distributors for Havoline, Delo and Lubricants in the main Caltex site.
- Import the shop outlets as a bulk for the havoline site in the main Caltex site.
- Add the products from a single site and broadcast them to the other sub sites of Delo, Havoline and Lubricants
- Implementation of the system helped our client in the global management of the products, distributors, shop outlets and stations
- The client could handle and track the products of the sub sites from one single site
- Using the Plug-ins bulk import was easily possible
- Offered better online product detail management
On demand hiring
It was a fixed fee project initially but now we are working on dedicated hiring basis.