Our client is a master gambler who has been playing BlackJack in casinos for last 20 years. He wanted to develop a software application game called Blackjack Simulator where players could play online and he could control the gaming strategies technologically.
- In Blackjack simulator application the parameters which were used in the game were database driven and can be easily modified by admin from the panel.
- Calculations could be done more efficiently and correctly.
- Multiple executions (say 10,000 times) could be performed and based on it one could check the probability of winning for with any one of the strategies.
- The graphical representation of the chart present within the game helped the player to take near to accurate decision to win the game both in case of both single and multiple players.
- When a player would play the game the following statistics would be displayed:
- Initial and additional bankroll of the player
- Winning & losing amount of a particular session for a specific strategy
- Number of hands being played
- Number of shuffles being played
- Highest and lowest winning/losing score in a session
- Average bet amount
- Game score
- Betting score
- Insurance score
- Lowest and highest bet amount
- Win and loss limits in progressive betting
- Predictions of winning and losing chances
On Demand Hiring
This project was done on the basis of dedicated hiring.